Business Development Executives
Business Development Executive takes responsibility for marketing Vee Track services, creates strategies for business growth, and indulges in promotional activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies for marketing of Vee Track services
- Collect and analyze market intelligence
- Scan the market for business opportunities
- Generate Leads and make cold calls
- For marketing purposes, prepare or develop the documents.
- Develop contacts for business promotion
- Engage in activities like trade fairs, seminars, and so on for promotion of the services.
- Prepare RFIs, RFPs, RFQs, and negotiate SLAs
- Reach Business Growth number by meeting KRA. For the assigned verticals, align revenue as per the Corporate Strategic Policy deployment plans.
- Overall business development activities for the target set
- Defining, planning, and implementing the marketing strategy for new opportunities and services in media monitoring and analytics secondary research areas
- Pre-sales activities including lead generation, bid management, visit management, customer account management, prepare and implement GTM (Go-To-Market) strategy for identified customers
- Prepare business case presentations for new opportunities in Media monitoring and Analytics services
- Develop and maintain Re-usable components a repository of case studies, proposals, customer testimonials, bid management, and project cost estimation
- Maintain daily reports on the work progress
- Targeting the public relations agencies and direct companies to the getting work of media monitoring and analytics services
Type of Job:
HR – Sharmila - 08105586477
Operations – Srinivasan - 09942210719